I am the current Grand Knight and I’d like to tell you a bit about who we are and what we do.
The Knights of Columbus is the world's largest Catholic family fraternal service organization with 1.7 million members. It provides members and their families with volunteer opportunities in service to the Catholic Church, their communities, families and young people.
Who are the Knights of Council 4527? We are your neighbors, your relatives, and your friends. We are your coaches, your teachers, and your co-workers. Simply put we are members of your community working to support our local parishes, local charities, and local families. Most important of all, we are families --- wives, children, siblings and grandparents. All of our activities - whether charitable or fraternal (except in limited circumstances) are open to non-members, parishioners, friends, priests, religious and anyone else.
As a member of the Knights of Columbus you and your family enjoy many benefits, including 12 free issues annually of the Columbia magazine, the world's largest Catholic family magazine, eligibility to join the Knights of Columbus top-ranked life insurance program, and many more family and personal benefits.The Knights of Columbus offers you:
- An opportunity to become part of the world's largest Catholic fraternal organization
- A great way to make a personal contribution to the Church and community through charity and fraternity
- A chance to develop leadership qualities that enhance your strengths and abilities
- A sense of "belonging" in an organization that shares your religious beliefs and brings together like-minded men joined in a common cause
- A sense of pride knowing that the Knights of Columbus is second to none in support of our Holy Father, our Bishops and Priests, and our fellow man
Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to practicing Catholic men who are in union with the Holy See and who are at least 18 years old. A practicing Catholic is one who lives up to the Commandments of God and the precepts of the Church. Application blanks are available from any member of the Knights of Columbus. For information regarding membership, please see this website or contact Knights of Columbus Council 4527 at 608-288-9503 or email at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Pax Christi Tecum,
Brian J. Elliott
Our Lady of the Lakes Knights of Columbus Council 4527